Levett Career Center
Welcome! We at the Levett Career Center regret the current global health circumstances, and assure you that our services continue to be available to all students and alumni free-of-charge, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
While on-campus appointments and events are suspended due to public health concerns, remote appointments for all services below can be arranged via Handshake. Likewise, when possible, we will substitute on-line events or webinars to deliver the same content. Please refer to Handshake's events listings for details. Among the services we provide to students and alumni are:
- coaching to help you identify career goals through the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs,
- job search leads and extensive alumni connections,
- internship assistance and job search strategies,
- a career foundations program to guide you through key career milestones,
- resume and cover letter critiques,
- grad school assistance,
- an array of career-related guides and workshops,
- guidance in choosing your major,
- four annual career and internship fairs, and on-campus recruiting (to resume in the fall).