Recruiters are welcome to Hanover's campus throughout the academic year, although our traditional recruiting season is from November through March. There are many opportunities for employers, graduate schools and internship hosts to meet Hanover's students. Contact us if you would like to:
- Post current job and internship openings on HanoverConnect, our online job posting service. On request, we will publish your openings in Career Currents, our electronic newsletter, which is distributed to all students and will have interested students contact you directly.
- Offer an afternoon or evening presentation to students interested in your organization or institution. We'll handle the logistics, and can support all your audiovisual requirements.
- Conduct on-campus interviews with seniors or potential interns. Each organization that has scheduled a recruiting date with us will be marketed to our students in several ways, and the Levett Career Center staff will coordinate the students' interview schedules.
- Hold Skype interviews if you are unable to come to campus in person. We will set up the schedule and provide the facilities.
- Staff a table in our student center at peak hours to talk informally with students about graduate school, employment or internship opportunities. Again, we'll handle all the publicity and the arrangements, and your meal is on us.
- Recruit for permanent employees and interns at our career fairs, co-sponsored by Hanover, held annually in October/November in Indianapolis, and in late February or early March in both Indianapolis and Lexington, KY. You will have the chance to meet with Hanover students as well as other liberal arts candidates from select schools in Indiana and Kentucky.