Graduate and Professional School Fair
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
This year's fair will be virtual. Hanover College students will access the fair via a landing webpage providing information and direct contact with participating schools through:
- school/degree program search tool
- school/degree program website links
- admission information videos (when available)
- virtual meetings with recruiters
New necessities for the virtual fair are:
- recruiter virtual meeting link for meeting with students during the fair using an app such as: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Webex, etc.
- a short video* describing recruiter's school including size, location, strengths, degree program(s), admission process, prerequisites, costs, financing/scholarships, housing, and contact information
* Optional but recommended
More details will be sent upon registration. For questions regarding this year's virtual fair, please .
Registration for the fair is by invitation only. If you would like to request an invitation, please email us, including a list of the graduate/professional degrees you offer and complete contact information.
Would another date suit you better? Please note that we also offer individual recruitment visits to campus, free of charge, throughout the academic year. To arrange a schedule, please contact the Levett Career Center.
Recruiting for Future Graduate Students at Hanover
A high percentage of Hanover graduates attend graduate school: over the past 5 years, nearly 25% of our new graduates have opted to continue their educations in the fall following graduation. These numbers are even higher for our science majors, where 10 year averages for new grads entering advanced degree programs are: for Biology, 37%; Chemistry, 42%; Biochemistry, 33%; Kinesiology and Integrated Physiology, 38%; and Physics, 31%. We estimate that the number overall will increase to 60% within five years of their graduation.