Introducing Hire Hanoverians
You want employees that can hit the ground running and give back to your organization in a shorter period of time.
Let us introduce some of our 2018 Hanover College graduates. They're talented, hard-working, liberal-arts minded and:
- Team leaders - they appreciate diverse perspectives, and are able to find solutions that drive consensus among varying opinions.
- Good communicators - they are masters in speaking clearly and writing effectively.
- Creative thinkers - they are fearless about asking questions and better at knowing what to do with the answers.
- Experienced in real-world settings - they are world travelers and veterans of at least one internship.
- Michael Dumaine HIRED
- Joe Korjenek GRAD SCHOOL ADMIT
- Wes McKinney HIRED
- Bailey Allen HIRED
- Taylor Browning MED SCHOOL ADMIT
- Alana Feeley HIRED
- Douglas Seals GRAD SCHOOL ADMIT
Political Science and French
- Madeline Elkin HIRED
Human and Community Development
- Jennifer Gilly HIRED
- Anna Marie Kemple HIRED
English and Theatre
- Jordan McHenry HIRED
Seeking Education and Human Services
- Colleen Beasley HIRED
Communication and Theatre
- Gianna Bennett HIRED
- Kelsey Brandvik HIRED
- Raelyn Cardwell HIRED
- Shelby Earl HIRED
- Cassie Hendrickson HIRED
- Cara Hoskins HIRED
- Katie Lents HIRED
- Immanuel Umoren HIRED
International Studies and Communication
Seeking General Business
Learn more about services offered by the Levett Career Center.