Graduate and Professional School Fair
Hanover College's 2017 Graduate and Professional School Fair
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Campus Center Lobby
Are you considering earning an advanced degree? We encourage you to attend this fair, which will give you an opportunity to talk with school representatives about their programs, the qualifications they are seeking, and the ways that you can prepare for grad school. Consider asking them questions like those listed below:
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I need to take an entrance exam (for example, the GRE - Graduate Record Exam) to apply?
- If yes, approximately what score do I need to be admitted?
- What is the application deadline?
- What is the cost of tuition and how does one pay for graduate school?
- How can I find out more about the faculty?
- How long does it take to complete this degree?
- Are there alternative ways to earn the degree - online, weekends, evenings?
- What jobs do graduates obtain after finishing this degree?
Be sure to take a look at advice from our recent grads who are going to graduate or professional school.
Below is a list of the recruiters registered to attend our 2017 Fair:
Ball State University
Indiana University, Department of Biology
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
Indiana University School of Medicine Graduate Division
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
University of Louisville, School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies
University of Southern Indiana
Health and Medical Schools
Indiana University, School of Medicine
Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Mount St. Joseph University
University of Indianapolis, College of Health Sciences
University of Louisville, School of Medicine
Indiana University, Maurer School of Law (Bloomington)
Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law (Indianapolis)
University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law
Indiana University, Lilly School of Philanthropy
Public and Environmental Affairs
Indiana University, School of Public and Environmental Affairs (Bloomington)