Graduate and Professional School Fair
Hanover College's Graduate and Professional School Fair
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Collier Arena: Horner Center
- Find degree programs at participating institutions
- Find admission information via linked webpage and/or short video presentation
- Speak with a school representative during the fair
Are you considering earning an advanced degree? We encourage you to attend this fair, which will give you an opportunity to talk with school representatives about their programs, the qualifications they are seeking, and the ways that you can prepare for grad school. Consider asking them questions like those listed below:
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I need to take an entrance exam (for example, the GRE - Graduate Record Exam) to apply?
- If yes, approximately what score do I need to be admitted?
- What is the application deadline?
- What is the cost of tuition and how does one pay for graduate school?
- How can I find out more about the faculty?
- How long does it take to complete this degree?
- Are there alternative ways to earn the degree - online, weekends, evenings?
- What jobs do graduates obtain after finishing this degree?
Be sure to take a look at advice from our recent grads who are going to graduate or professional school.