Handshake is Hanover's high-powered career platform for students and alumni. Using cutting edge technology, it adapts to your preferences as you search for jobs and internships, providing customized information based on your career interests, experiences and major. Sign in and connect with your future today!
To get an overview how ways Handshake helps Hanover students and alumni, watch this quick video.
Handshake lets you:
- Explore thousands of jobs available to you; we are currently averaging 40 new jobs per day!
- Gain access to employers in this region and across the country;
- Discover and apply for jobs or internships tailored for you based on your profile;
- Register for on-campus recruiting, sign up for events, and make Levett Career Center appointments all from one site!
Navigating Handshake is easy!
From the top toolbar:
- Click the dropdown menu by your name to edit your profile settings, upload your resume and other documents,
identify your career interests, and more!
- Click "For You" to see a snapshot of your profile readiness, jobs that fit your selected interests, and
other resources that are tailored to you.
- Click "Jobs" to initiate a job search, review your applications, and research employers.