Graduate and Professional School Services
Is Graduate School for you?
Typically, over 25% of each graduating class from Hanover goes immediately on to advanced degree programs. Attending graduate or professional school can require a significant commitment of time and money; as you decide about grad school, some questions to consider include:
- Do you have a professional goal that requires this advanced degree?
- Do you have a deep intellectual interest in the subject matter?
- Is there a particular individual with whom you would like to study?
- Do your advisors, mentors, and other faculty who know you well encourage you in your goal?
- Do you have the academic credentials to earn funding, or will your (future) employer assist with costs?
Ways we can assist you:
The Career Center supports students interested in pursuing graduate or professional school in several ways. For example, we provide: